We are only as good as our people. Ron Feltz, Director of Operations, is proud of the shop crew he’s helped assemble. Their expertise includes everything from diesel mechanics, cooling and refrigeration systems, brake systems, welding and fabricating all types of metals; cargo tank inspection, testing, and repairs.
Everyone in the shop has studied and worked to earn their industry qualifications and certifications. They maintain certifications and receive on-going training through Tulsa Trailer’s continuing education program. Employee and workforce development is one of Tulsa Trailer’s core values.
Below are examples of the qualifications earned, certifications received, and training provided to the Shop Crew by Tulsa Trailer. This list is always changing so it is not intended to be complete.
If you have any questions, contact Ron Feltz at Tulsa Trailer - (918) 447-2107.
- Diesel Technician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Brake Certification Training Program
- Brake Inspector Certification
- Weldon Heavy Duty Friction Brake Clinic
- Weldon Air Disc Brake Clinic
- Consolidated Metco (ConMet) Wheel End Training
- CFC-12 (Freon) Refrigerant recycling and services procedures
- HFC-134a Refrigerant recycling and services procedures
- HFC-1234cf Refrigerant recycling and services procedures
- Safety Standards Training and Certification
- Usage qualified
WELDER, WELDING PROCEDURES, & WELDING POSITIONS
- Association of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Boiler & Pressure Vessels (B&PV) Code Sec. VIII: Pressure Vessels qualified
- ASME, B&PV Code Sec. IX: Welding, Brazing, and Fusing qualified
- .4125 and ¾ inch plate qualified
- .38”-.88” cable qualified
- .88”-1.38” cable qualified
- American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 308 Stainless Steel (austenitic chromium-nickel alloy) qualified
- Carbon Steel qualified
- ER 70s-6 Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding qualified
- Fillet Welds: Flat 1F, Horizontal 2F, Vertical 3F qualified
- Groove Welds: Flat 1G, Horizontal 2G, Vertical 3G qualified
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- USDOT Hazardous Materials (HM) Cargo Tank Inspection qualified
- USDOT HM Cargo Tank Testing qualified
- USDOT HM Cargo Tank Repair qualified
Trucks, Trailers, Cargo Tanks.
Maintenance, Service, Repair, Inspection, Certification.
Whatever you, or your company needs to get equipment back on the
road and keep it there . . .